Welcome to Bateleur Kruger Safaris
Timbavati Private Nature Reserve, Greater Kruger, South Africa
The 3500 hectare Bateleur property is located in the heart of the world renowned Timbavati Private Nature Reserve, an exceptional safari location. All artificial barriers between the Timbavati and the adjacent Kruger National Park have been removed and the Bateleur property itself shares unfenced borders with Kruger.
On this exclusive property we proudly offer Bateleur Main Camp, a 16-bed up-market Safari Camp. This prime wilderness area boasts the Big Five, a large diversity of antelope species, the entire range of smaller predators, over 500 bird species, and a tremendous diversity of reptiles, amphibians and invertebrates.
Bateleur’s traversing area extends over 10 000 hectares of the Timbavati Reserve.
What makes Bateleur Unique?
- Bateleur Main Camp is located on a private 3500 hectare Timbavati property where vehicle density is so low, that guests may encounter no other people for the duration of their stay..
- The property has such a prime location that the average sightings of wildlife and birdlife are amongst the very best commercially available in the Greater Kruger
- The full 10 000 hectare traversing area includes other properties on the same radio frequency which greatly increases the chance of quality wildlife sightings
- Bateleur Main Camp accommodates maximum 16 clients per night which only enhances the exclusivity already provided by its remote location on such a prime property
- The included activities of bushcraft, spider & scorpion module, and basic astronomy all add exceptional value that will exceed expectations
- For additional cost, incredible optional extras are also offered on the property, such as interactive reptile demo and tribal dancing